Nowadays it's nearly impossible to know the environmental impact and ethical sourcing of commercial jewellery. Our label aims not only to reduce our environmental impact, but to further protect and conserve wildlife.
- All items are sent in reyclable mailers through the redcycle program, I also encourage you to reuse our mailers!
- All inner packaging (wrapping, twine, card, etc.) is recyclable
Locally sourced metals
- We use recycled silver & gold for all items where possible
- We source all recycled metals from Australia's only independent metal refinery which uses the world's most environmentally safe refining technology (certified by the Responsible Jewellery Council)
- 100% fair trade
- All pieces are individually handcrafted in our home in the Australian bush, slowly and consciously with minimal environmental impact
- All tools and equipment used are locally sourced, second-hand or made from recycled materials
- We use traditional metalsmithing techniques with minimal electricity usage
Bush Heritage Australia
We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of this land, the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation. We recognise their continued connection to the land and waters, and pay our respects to their Elders, past and present, and the Aboriginal Elders of other communities who may be here today.
- $2 from each purchase goes towards Bush Heritage Australia's non-for-profit that buys & manages land by partnering with the Indigenous community, to conserve our landscapes and irreplaceable native species.
- Funding goes towards independent conservation reserves & environmental research.