Nowadays it's nearly impossible to know the environmental impact and ethical sourcing of commercial jewellery. Our label aims not only to reduce our environmental impact, but to further protect and conserve wildlife.
- All items are sent in reyclable mailers, I also encourage you to reuse our mailers!
- All inner packaging (wrapping, twine, paper, etc.) is post-consumer recycled materials & is recyclable
Locally sourced metals
- We use recycled 925 sterling silver & recycled 9ct gold.
- We source all recycled metals from Australia's only independent metal refinery which uses the world's most environmentally safe refining technology (certified by the Responsible Jewellery Council)
- 100% fair trade
- All pieces are individually handcrafted in our home in the Australian bush, slowly and consciously with minimal environmental impact
- All tools and equipment used are locally sourced, second-hand or made from recycled materials
- We use traditional metalsmithing techniques with minimal electricity usage
St Andrews Wildlife Shelter
- A percentage from each purchase goes towards St Andrews Wildlife Shelter, a small local family-run shelter that uses all donations to care for injured wildlife by providing them with food, shelter, care and rehabilitation.
- This funding assists with the conservation of irreplaceable native species.